You can use Redsn0w for Jailbreak devices running with iOS 6. We can use Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 version for jailbreak iOS 6, 6.0.1. Redsn0w provides jailbreak solution for most of the devices without latest iOS running applications. This tool has many features other than jailbreak. When you click Extras button that you can see Redsn0w jailbreak features.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 version from here
How to jailbreak with Redsnow 0.9.15b3
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 using above download links
- Download iOS firmware for your device using our iOS download links
- Connect your device and Run Redsn0w application file and click Extras restore IPSW file by clicking Select IPSW.
- Go back and click jailbreak button. Take your attention with Cydia install, battery percentage, DFUmode.
- This process will take few minutes, please wait till process is end and follow the instructions provided.
- Your device may be reboot during Redsn0w processing.
- Once jailbreaking process completed you can see Cydia with your home screen. If not functioning start Redsn0w and click Extras. Then you click just boot, your device may be reboot again. Now you can see Cydia is working well.
- When jailbreak process stuck some point, follow instructions provided. If not working well, re- run Redsnow jailbreak process.
We think most of you are familiar with this process and we have mentioned these points for REDSNOW.BIZ new users who are willing to using 15b3 version.