Last Sunday Redsnow developer team is little busy with their new release. This is beginning with a new jailbreak chapter. Little Dev Team has done great role to release Redsnow 0.9.15b1. Now they have fixed some issues happed with 3GS owners and released Redsnow 0.9.15b2 update for users.
This is update message mentioned with Dev Team blog
Update #1 (Oct 15): Version 0.9.15b2 fixes a few issues for 3GS owners: old-bootrom awesomeness is no longer forgotten directly after a restore, and iPad baseband upgrade/downgrade support is fixed (same production date cutoffs apply!). If your 3GS is currently tethered at 6.0 even though you have an old bootrom, just re-run redsn0w’s Jailbreak step (no need to restore). Don’t forget you can add some pizzaz with your own boot logo or a nerdy verbose boot.
Download Redsnow 0.9.15b2
October 13, 0.9.15b1 released with more features. This is well good news for all jailbreakers and new tool features as iPhone Dev Team as mentioned like this.
First, the high-level new feature list:
- restore from any 5.x iOS to any other (up, down or the same) 5.x iOS on all devices as long as you have the correct blobs (see more below)
- Cydia now included in the tethered 6.0 jailbreak on A4 devices
- automatically “Just Boot” tethered when qualifying A4 device connects in DFU mode
- untethered 6.0 jailbreak on old-bootrom 3GS
- untethered 6.0 hactivation on any 3GS or iPhone4
- directly restore pre-A5 devices to earlier firmware — no more complicated 15-step how-to’s with stitching, iTunes errors, and “hosts file” concerns
- fetch new signed blobs for any IPSW (present or future — no redsn0w update required) using Extras->SHSH Blobs->New
- block the BB update for any 3GS or iPhone4 restore (past, present, or future — no redsn0w update required) using Extras->Even More->Restore
- deactivate any iPhone, useful for testing your “official” unlock status through iTunes. (Please only deactivate your own iPhone!)
- activation status shown on “Even more” page
- significantly more (very nerdy) info returned by “Identify” button when device is in Normal mode
- tethered jailbreak of ATV2 supported (but the only thing available for it is the SSH2 custom bundle available here — no Cydia yet. Must use “Select IPSW” for tethered boot of ATV2 for now).
- auto-exit WTF mode for older devices with broken buttons
- any time a set of blobs is fetched remotely (from Apple or Cydia), redsn0w also saves them locally (and will check there first if you click “Local”)
- for your future restoring convenience, you should also submit all of your past and present TinyUmbrella blobs to Cydia if you haven’t done so yet. Resubmitting is okay and won’t cause conflicts.
Your feedback is important to improve this tool quality. So you can comments with dev team blog any matters faced with 15b2 tool.